I wanted to write about so many things which happened in the month of August: how beautiful it was, the dark clouds, the happy hair days, the good health and workout sessions and how I looked forward to feel the monsoon kisses every day. But sadly, the month ended up giving me a very disgusting and severe skin infection. It wrested my confidence and grounded me within the four walls. Though the receding phase has begun, the risk has of it getting worse has not subsided and I'm yet to discover my pretty old self again. Uh...how badly I miss my geeky face.
Anyhow, this post is not about the disease. This is about the things I wanted to share on Mirage, a week back. A little late I am and it is September, already. Gosh, we are in the 9th month of the year. Where was I during the whole time?
Busy growing up, probably.
- After yearning for months, I finally purchased a charming dream catcher with sea green feathers. For those who are not aware of what a dream catcher is, let me give a brief insight. It is a handmade object adorned with a thread in a web like form along with some beads and feathers. As per the Native Americans, the night air is filled with dreams both good and bad. The purpose of a dream catcher is to trap the bad ones in the web and filter down the good and happy dreams through the feathers, to the sleeper. Since, I have a strong connection with chasing dreams of all kinds (from serial killers to savages) I dearly needed it. Also, because it is such a beautiful thing. Here, have a look:
(This is not mine, but yeah you got an idea, right?)
- One fine day in August, I decided to give my room a fresh look. And this is what I did:
|(Creative much, eh!)|
(Oh and this too)
- My dearest brother gifted me a brand new sexy DKNY watch this Rakshabandhan. Eeeeeeeshk!
- Oh and I bought a pair of 3kg dumbbells. I'm gonna be a strong and pretty lady soon. ^.^
- It's been more than a month since I earned my first pay check, and I have not yet thought of anything to splurge on. Damn! There are nth number of things which makes me greedy and still I always end up with nothing. Suggestions please. (No party-with-friends suggestions accepted)
- Hey, I got published AGAIN!!!! The good part is that the magazine shall give away a surprise gift to each published entry. Eeeeeeeshk! Guess, I should make a new page for the whole list of my published work. xD
- This reminds me of a very important news. One of my blogger friends Phatichar (Sadly, this is what he calls himself in the blog world.) got his own book of spooky tales published by none other than THE Harper Collins publishers. Can you believe it! =) I have ordered my copy and you guys must do it too. Right now! Here is the link which will help you: Frankly Spooking.
- Lastly, a Statutory Warning: Do not watch The Conjuring. Period.
Until next time..
Take care dear you!